The CAR-TCR Summit Asia plays host to the key opinion leaders in CAR-TCR development as you build your development strategy to bring safe and effective CAR-T and TCR therapies to patients globally.
Main topics explored at this year’s meeting:
- Solid Tumors: Develop the next generation CAR-TCR therapies directed at novel targets to treat solid tumor indications
- Autologous vs Allogeneic: Identify the challenges and opportunities for cost effective and efficacious therapies
- Manufacturing: Ensure streamlined scale up and out of engineered cell immunotherapies with innovative automation solutions
- Regulations: Maneuver through the global regulatory landscape to ensure approval success
- Commercialization: Explore the novel transport and logistics developments needed to ensure efficient delivery of CAR-TCR therapies globally
Why do experts attend the CAR-TCR Summits?
|“Moments where we can come together with passionate individuals and companies who are focused on advancing cancer care are inspiring, and the CAR-TCR Summit [in Boston] is no different. We are energized by the discussions about CAR-TCR and its potential applications for bringing new therapies to patients in need.”
|“This is a best in class and top summit in the CART TCR area which is an invaluable asset to both industries and academia.”
– University of Pennsylvania
|“This meeting enables us to see what is happening and discuss real world applications. It is extremely informative to consider what to do when we apply CAR or TCR to patients in Japan.”
– Takara Bio